Monday, September 1, 2008

Day One


We're in Paducah, Kentucky!  While I paid $3 for internet
access to write out this post, I am so exhausted (who knew
riding in a truck could take so much out of you?) that I'll
just head to bed.  

For the record, we're safe, the drive is not too bad, I get way 
too excited about those coffee machine a la "Stranger than Fiction" 
that they have at some rest stations, Andrew is easily plied by 
gummy worms, and young adult literature is the best traveling lit I know.

I have so much to share - tomorrow, tomorrow...

5 comments:

K A R I™ said...

I love road trips because you get to eat crappy food and drink tons of coffee! I'm glad we don't have to wait to get updates! How exciting!!!

Anonymous said...

I'll miss running into you at Target. Hope you have a great time up there. I hope the library is a GREAT one. Matthew did a research paper on E.B. White last year. He learned alot of interesting things about him.

Anonymous said...

i miss you already! i wanted to call you and talk about nothing today. haha.

shari said...

yes to the gummi worms and to the young adult lit for travel. :) both so necessary i think.

Kirsten said...

Glad you're safe and the trip is going well so far!