Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Gleaning


I'm reading some of my work during a creative writing sampler for my grad school on Saturday, so I've been gleaning from my notebooks, collecting snippets and compiling something *hopefully coherent. I'm beginning to think that the good thing about a week this busy is that there's no time to worry about flubs and flops. I am thankful to be surrounded by some pretty talented people, especially this one, so I'm looking forward to a free night of entertainment followed by a wine and cupcake party at our place. Andrew and I want the guilt free glasses on wine, so we'll be the ones without cupcakes, eating puffed brown rice and peanut butter squares.

4 comments:

Brandi and Chelle's mom said...

I have a carrot cake recipe that is legal and you will love it.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I recognize this handwriting.
Speaking of carrot cake, I have a great one and would love one if you have it. Mine is maw maw's.

Ashley B said...

that is posed to be from ashley b

Ashley B said...

OMG...supposed...