Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spring Break


...is for reading, big bouquets of daffodils, yellow notebooks for jotting down ideas, setting up bell jars covering menageries of tiny plastic deer and miniature bone china horses, sewing quick skirts out of thrifted sheets, enjoying lattes outside neighborhood coffee shops, squinting at the plentiful sunlight, snacking on sliced strawberries, opening windows, putting favorite albums on repeat, dancing in the kitchen to the Fantastic Mr. Fox soundtrack, putting together puzzles and watching favorite films, and taking the time to be grateful for the moments of rest.

4 comments:

Caitlin said...

All of the colors in this picture go perfectly together. Amazing!

Chelsea said...

I would like your spring break. And your skirt. Thank you :)

Brandi and Chelle's mom said...

Great skirt....Good job!

K A R I™ said...

That skirt is AWESOME! I wish I had a sense of style like you do. I am so t-shirts and jeans predictable