Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A Good Day


Early rising, coffee, the most perfect vintage dress (a gift from yesterday's mail), books of poetry, peaceful bus rides, diet cherry cola, registering for classes, cute little boy versions of my name requesting me to "come look", delicious homemade apple turnovers, family-run shops with familiar faces, emails alerting me that library requests are in, walks in cool, crisp air, pads of paper, armfuls of library books back and forth between the block that separates us, stacks of old polaroids, funny, sweet emails, mahi-mahi and green curry for two for under $5, two hours with my husband, slippers, cocoa, and an early bedtime.

2 comments:

K A R I™ said...

I love love love your outfit!

Anonymous said...

my latest obsession.
http://advancedstyle.blogspot.com/

i thought you might enjoy.